~ Christmas Craft Workshop for School Age Kids~ Monday, December 22
All Day Craft Workshop
Monday, December 22
Click HERE to find out more about it.
Computer classes are offered each month on a variety of topics at the library's conference room @ 1:00 pm .
All classes are free.
- Web-based Email - 2nd Wednesday of the month (Dec. 10 & Jan. 14)
- Open Forum: computer questions & answers - (Dec. 15 & Jan. 12)
- Internet Basics - 3rd Wednesday of the month (Dec. 17& Jan. 21)
- Facebook - 4th Monday of the month ( Dec. 22 & Jan. 26)
Pronunciator - Language Resources
Pronunciator is a fun and easy way to learn new lanugages. It offering 80 of the world's most popular languages including ESL courses for speakers of 50 non-English Languages. With levels for tourists and business travelers, each course contains up to 350 hours of audio lessons, teaching 1,500 essential everyday phases.
- Speech recognition — Test your pronunciation in real time
- Scored quizzes — Track your progress and measure your results
- Virtual Coach — Real-time, life-like instruction
- Downloadable audio lessons — Extend your learning offline
- Virtual conversations — Hop into interactive stories with native speakers
- Free apps — for your iPad, iPhone/iPod touch, and Android tablet or phone to learn wherever you go
To access Pronunciator, have your library card number available and click HERE. For more information, please call 727-391-2828. Let your learning begin.
Page 1 of 2