Film Movement- Tuesday, July 5 @ 4:00 pm
International Film Movement: Son of Saul Tuesday, July 5 @ 4:00 pm. Free refreshments served.
Saul Ausländer is a Hungarian member of the Sonderkommando, the group of Jewish prisoners isolated from the camp and forced to assist the Nazis in the machinery of large-scale extermination. While working in one of the crematoriums, Saul discovers the body of a boy he takes for his son. As the Sonderkommando plans a rebellion, Saul decides to carry out an impossible task: save the child's body from the flames, find a rabbi to recite the mourner's Kaddish and offer the boy a proper burial.
Adult Summer Reading Program 2016
Adult Summer Reading
June 13 - August 26
Enter to win prizes by reading books and filling out an entry form
A $20 Barnes & Noble gift card will be given away every Friday for 10 weeks beginning June 24th
- Enjoy popcorn & refreshments at the "Summer Film Series" every Wednesday at 2:30 pm begining June 15th through September 28th
See a staff member at the Reference Desk for more information
School Age Summer Reading 2016
Thursdays, June 16 - August 4
- Bingo from 2:30—3:30 Prizes!
- Art Workshop from 3:30—4:30
Fridays, June 17 - August 5
- Legos from 2:30—3:30 AND a visit from Rico and Bella, our pet therapy dogs.
- Cooking Workshop from 3:30—4:30. With a grant from Friends, we’ll furnish the hotplates and the food, but the young chefs will be responsible for bringing their equipment.
Click HERE to get more info.
Page 1 of 2